Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to school fashion maternity style

What to wear during the last weeks of pregnancy-
I have been very very blessed throughout my pregnancy.  Yes there was a few months of 24/7 nausea and exhaustion, but other than that I've been healthy and happy. I have loved "dressing up my bump".  Here are some examples of what I'm wearing for work in the final weeks of my pregnancy (weeks 35-38).  It's a mix of new maternity and my regualr old clothes. I'll add more in the next few weeks.   
For the most part I wear dressed and flats to work.  Dresses are the easiest thing to wear and I have found some really cute maternity ones that I love.  I also love a comfy maxi skirt.  I have a picture here of one of the ones I wear but I also recently bought a white flowy one from Motherhood Maternity and have fallen in love with it!  It's super cute and oh so confortable.  I labled the outfits with where I got them in case anyone is interested. 
 
Dress- Old Navy Maternity, Necklace- Target
 
Tank top- Old Navy, Sweater- Marshalls, Skirt- Target Maternity
 
Dress- Marshalls, Necklace- Old Navy, Shoes- Target
 
Dress- Old Navy Maternity, Shoes- Target
 
Top and Capri's- Motherhood Maternity
 
A non maternity, maternity outfit
Shirt- Banana Republic, Pants- Old Navy (with Bella Band), Necklace- Old Navy
 
Casual Friday/ Sports day at work
Shirt- Old Navy, Jeans- Old Navy (with Bella Band)

1 comment:

  1. I just KNOW you're gonna be handing down some of those adorable maternity clothes to Kate's BFFs mommy right? :)

    ReplyDelete