Saturday, September 29, 2012

40 weeks

 
My original plan was to take a picture of myself in the same dress that I took my first belly blog picture in on Saturday.  Well my water broke on Friday night and I had Erick take this picture as we were on our way to the birthing center.  (this picture was taken after being up all night with contractions). I will post about the birth soon so stay tuned.
 
How far along? 40 weeks

Total weight gain: +27
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity

Stretch marks? I successfully made it through without any :-)
Sleep: Sleep was pretty good this last week.    
Best moment this week: The sweet cards from some of my students and all the well wishes from my coworkers.  I will be super happy to be home for the next 3 months but I will miss seeing my coworkers everyday.
Miss Anything? running

Movement: Oh yes.  

Food cravings: peaches
Anything making you queasy or sick: smelly stuff

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks contractions here and there and feeling naseous.

Symptoms: heartburn and being exhausted.

Belly Button in or out? starting to poke out... I'm not sure it will though

Wedding rings on or off? on but getting tight. I changed out my wedding band with a bigger band that I had because I was afraid it would get stuck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited!

Looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment