Monday, September 17, 2012

39 weeks- few days late

 
It's really crazy to know that I am due in a week!  The last 39 weeks have flown by.  I am very excited to meet my baby girl but I also feel like I could stay pregnant for a few more months.  I mean there are times where I feel like I'm ready to pop but at other times I feel great. I am starting to miss my old not pregnant body and I do miss being able to stand up or get out of bed easily.  I never thought I would say this but I miss running.  This week is my last week at work before maternity leave.  It's so weird for me to think that I'm not going to be going to work everyday for 3 months.  I know I will have my own "work" at home with Kate but it's just crazy to know that I won't be going to work for that long.  I met the sub who will be taking my place while I am gone and am more at ease with work now.  She seems great and the kids are so good that I'm sure there won't be any issues.
 
 
How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain: +27
Maternity clothes? A mix of maternity and non maternity

Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them! Fingers crossed not much longer to go.
Sleep: Sleep has actually been pretty good this last week, aside from a few sleepless night.   
Best moment this week: One of Erick's clients threw us a baby shower and it was great to see Erick be able to celebrate Kate's upcoming arrival with his employees and clients. 
Miss Anything? running

Movement: Oh yes.  Ouch. 

Food cravings: peaches
Anything making you queasy or sick: smelly stuff

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks contractions here and there.

Symptoms: heartburn and being exhausted.

Belly Button in or out? starting to poke out... I'm not sure it will though

Wedding rings on or off? on but getting tight. It seems like in the morning and at night are when they get swollen and my rings get tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited!

Looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment