Friday, September 7, 2012

38 weeks

 
2 weeks to go!  Well about 2 weeks give or take 2 weeks.  We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and she is measuring right where she should be :-)  Estimated about 7 pounds (the tech said that could be off by a pound, hopefully if it is off then she's 6 pounds and not 8 lol).  We got to see her moving all about.  We got to see her kidneys, bladder (which was full, so weird to think she's living in her pee) and her heart.  The heart is my favorite part! I love seeing it flicker and hearing it beat. 
 
How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain: +25
Maternity clothes? Lately I've gone back to the Bella band/ hair tie trick and have worn some non maternity jeans and pants. Wearing about 1/2 maternity 1/2 regular clothes.

Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them!
 
Sleep: Sleep has actually been pretty great this last week.   
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby girl on the ultrasound!
Miss Anything? red wine

Movement: holy alien in my belly! She is pushing around in there like crazy!  It freaks Erick out sometimes by how hard she pushes.  She seems to be more active lately and I am not complaining, I love feeling it.  It does hurt though sometimes but I have to say it's the coolest feeling I've ever felt and I will for sure miss it once she's born.

Food cravings: Ice and popcorn with chocolate chips
Anything making you queasy or sick: smelly stuff

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: No labor signs but braxton hicks contractions here and there.

Symptoms: crazy vivid dreams.

Belly Button in or out? starting to poke out... the midwife made a comment about the reason I'm still pregnant is because I don't have an outtie yet, so she's not done cooking lol

Wedding rings on or off? on but getting tight. It seems like in the morning and at night are when they get swollen and my rings get tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited!

Looking forward to: Enjoying the next few weeks (4 maximum lol) with Erick before we become a family of 3 and of course meeting our sweet baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment