Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The nursery!

 
So, I know I have been talking about how excited I am to finally get the nursery done and I can finally say it's pretty much done!!!  Erick has done such an awesome job with everything.  I just love the way it has turned out.  There are a few little things that we have left to do.  I have to go to Ikea to get a few more book shelves, put up some frames above the changing table and there's some furniture that my dad is painting for me that I need to add also.  But for the most part it's done and I'm super excited to share it with you!
 
The curtains and glider are two of my favorite finds!  The glider is super comfy and I can't to be rocking my sweet baby girl to sleep in it.
The crib was an awesome craigs list find.
You can see one of the book shelves, thankfully due to all the books recieved at my shower I need a few more shelves :-)
Closet and bow holder.  We took off the big clunky closet doors and hung curtains inside the closet instead of on the outside.  I love the look of it and the fact that we can have the curtains open or shut them if we want to and they aren't ever in the way.
Below is the changing table that I absolutely love! We found it on craigs list for an awesome deal.  I changed out the regular round white knobs for the old glass door knobs looking ones.  I think it adds a little something to the changing table/ dresser.
 
There you have it!  Our baby girl's room.  I love spending time in it just thinking about all the time I will spend with her in.  I'll post the totally finished product when we are done with the little things.

3 comments:

  1. Did you make the chevron curtains or purchase them? If you purchased them, where did you get them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsey! I ordered them from the Etsy shop madebydrawstring.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lindsey! I ordered them from the Etsy shop madebydrawstring.

      Delete