Wednesday, April 18, 2012

18 Weeks


So God totally has a sense of humor!  Last post I was venting/whining about not having a "baby bump" and only looking chubby.  Well this week I popped!  All of the sudden I looked down and was whoa I totally have a belly! That's what I get for complaining lol.

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: -4
Maternity clothes? wearing some maternity dresses to work... pretty much all my pants don't button anymore... the hair tie trick has come in handy lately.
Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them!  I've gone through my first bottle of cocoa butter lotion, first of many I'm sure.
Sleep: sleep is good 
Best moment this week: noticing a "bump" :-) 
Miss Anything? sushi, sangria and wine.
Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move this morning but who knows it could have been gas.  I have no clue how the baby is supposed to feel so it's hard to know what I'm feeling. 
Food cravings: gummy bears and carbs!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Gender: we may find out next week!!! 
Labor Signs: No way 
Symptoms: peeing all the time and emotional 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: kind of moody lately, my poor students lol
Looking forward to: Appointment with the midwife on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment