Thursday, April 5, 2012

16 Weeks


 Officially 4 months along :-) Feeling pretty great.  Nauseous is gone.  The only bad thing lately has been killer headaches.  I feel like I'm starting to show and that I've gained like 10 pounds.  Erick says I'm crazy and look great but he's my husband and wouldn't dare tell me that I look bigger lol. 

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: -5 (according to the scale but i totally feel like I've gained more weight!)
Maternity clothes? wore one of the maternity dresses I bought from Old Navy to work today and got so many compliments on it lol.  It doesn't look like a maternity dress (well not yet anyway) and it was super comfy and is the dress I'm wearing in the picture.
Stretch marks? none yet... Cocoa butter and belly oil every morning and night :-)
Sleep: Sleeping very well except getting up in the middle of the night 
Best moment this week: Telling my students that I'm pregnant!  They were so excited and it's really fun to share in this with them.  Here's how i did it...
Miss Anything? to be honest I've been missing a nice cold beer
Movement: nope but my midsection is absolutely getting larger
Food cravings: ORANGES and avocados (not together), pasta and potatoes
Anything making you queasy or sick: red pasta sauce
Gender: we should know in the next month... totally changed my mind and now can't wait to find out :-)  
Labor Signs: No way 
Symptoms: belly is getting bigger, emotional, super sonic smell. 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: finding out pink or blue :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment