Friday, July 6, 2012

29 Weeks- 4th of July and 4 D ultrasound!

So this past week was pretty eventful!  Wednesday was the 4th of July which I spent at the beach soaking up the sun, then a delish low country boil at my dads and Thursday we had our 4d ultrasound!  The beach was beautiful and it felt so good to be able to float on my stomach in the water lol.  I can't wait for next 4th of July and having Kate dressed up all cute in red, white and blue!  I get so excited thinking about the holidays in the future and how much fun we will have with our daughter! Here are a few pictures of our day.




So Thursday we went for our 4d ultrasound!  It was absolutely amazing.  I didn't really know how I would react or what it would be like.  We had my dad, Patti and Erick's parents with us and all of us were in awe at the clarity and special glimpse of our baby girl.  It is incredible to see God's miracle creation while she is still being made!  It made it feel 100x more real now.  Now I can picture her little nose and cute little lips when I sit and rub my belly and not just any average baby.  Here are some pictures of our precious baby girl.




How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: +15

Maternity clothes? Yes.  Seriously maternity pants and shorts are the most comfy things! 

Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them! I started to freak out a little the other morning when I thought I saw one, but it was just the imprint of my shirt seam.

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good, especially now that I got a new body pillow!  I feel like I'm back in the first trimester as far as tiredness goes.  All of the sudden I get super tired and feel like I can't get enough sleep.  Not sure if it's running after 5 and 6 years old all day at camp or just part of the pregnancy.

Best moment this week: The 4D ultrasound!

Miss Anything? Red wine

Movement: oh yes every night! But of course she was asleep the entire ultrasound

Food cravings: Ice ice baby... ice water, Italian ice

Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells and anything with bacon.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: Not but I'm pretty sure I've been getting Braxton-hicks contractions.  My belly gets rock hard, it's crazy.  It seems to happen the most when I go from sitting to standing. 

Symptoms: heartburn, backaches, crazy dreams, headaches, car sick really easy and this weird numb patch on my belly.

Belly Button in or out? in, well really it's like almost flat.
 

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, happy, happy and anxious and nervous and a little moody at times lol.

Looking forward to: The nursery finally being finished!  Floors are in just need to finish painting and the move in the furniture :-)


2 comments:

  1. Kelly, you are just so cute! It is so fun getting to watch you on this journey and stay updated with the little things! We are SO not ready for kids, but you make me really excited to be once we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's already such a smiley baby! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete