Sunday, July 1, 2012

28 Weeks!

Whoa!  Can't believe it's already 28 weeks!  I've probably said this before but this pregnancy has flown by.  I really can't believe we only have around 12 weeks untill our little peanut arrives! I really love being pregnant and now can see why some women say they miss it after the baby is born.  I love it now when i'm out in public and people ask me when I'm due.  I can't help but to smile like a dork!  
We are starting to make progress on the nursery, yay! finally!  I feel like we have so much stuff and no where to put it.  In reality we don't have nearly what we need and we are only going to be getting more stuff.  I guess I desperately need a garage sale (which is on the to do list) and to get organized ASAP. 



How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain: +14

Maternity clothes? Yes.  Seriously maternity pants and shorts are the most comfy things! 

Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them!

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good, especially now that I got a new body pillow!

Best moment this week: Oh so many these past 2 weeks!  Had an awesome baby shower in Orlando with my family!  It was nice to see them and catch up a little bit, especially seeing Becky and Mrs. Burke (a childhood friend and her mom whom i haven't seen in ages)!  Finding a killer deal on the bob stroller on Craig's list and getting a great deal on a crib that I actually like on Craig's list.  Going to our appointment with the midwife and hearing her bouncing all around.  Passing the glucose test :-) For some reason I was so worried about not passing it.  Also starting boot camp again!  I haven't really worked out in like 4 months and it was so great and energizing to start again!  Hopefully I can stick with it for the month. Finding some great nursery finds on Etsy!!!  That website is dangerous!

Miss Anything? Being able to lay on my stomach.

Movement: oh yes! I love it!

Food cravings: hot dogs, corn dogs and things that are tart like lemon anything.  If I see something on TV that strikes my fancy it's like i have to eat it right now!  Many dinner decisions have been made from the couch, in front of the TV lately.

Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells and anything with bacon.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!
 
Labor Signs: No way

Symptoms: heartburn, backaches, crazy dreams 

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, happy, happy and anxious and nervous and a little moody at times lol.

Looking forward to: Our 4D ultrasound on Thursday!!!  Can't wait to see our little peanut.  Spending the 4th of July with family at the beach and a low country boil yummy yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment