Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bite size yummies

We recently went to a get together at a friends house and needed to bring an appetizer.  I saw this on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try it.  It was super super easy and seemed like everyone enjoyed it.

All you need is-
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh mozzarella pearls
Cherry Tomatoes
Balsamic vinegar
Olive Oil
Toothpicks

 
The picture pretty much explains it but I'll go step by step.
1. Pick off the basil leaves (I have to say thank you to a friend who let me steal a bunch of basil)
2. Break apart the Mozzarella pearls
3. Place in order 1 mozzarella pearl, tomato and another mozzarella pearl inside the basil leaf
4. Stick a toothpick through
5. Place on a platter
6. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil over them
7. Impress friends and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! I keep meaning to make these.

    ReplyDelete