Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 months!

2 Months!

 
Weight: 11 lbs 6.5 ozs (my chunky monkey!)

 
Height:  23in



Clothing size: Most of the clothes she's wearing are 0-3 months and 3 months.  She has a few newborn outfits that she's still wearing but for the most part she's grown out of them. 


Diaper size: 1


Feeding: Lately she has been eating every 3hrs or so.  I haven't been keeping great track of how often she eats and more just feeding her whenever she acts hungry.  She sure loves to eat! 

Sleep: We have recently started a bedtime routine that seems to be working pretty well so far (fingers crossed).  I've been giving her a bath around 8, then change her in her PJ's, read a story and feed her.  Lately she has been eating around 9:30 and falling asleep between 10 and 11am and sleeping until 4 or 5am!!! She will eat when she wakes up and then sleep again from 6ish- 9 or 10.  I'm nervous to even write this thinking I might jinx it!  But sleep is wonderful right now.



Milestones: According to this chart Kate is doing all the advanced skills.  



Loves: Still loves to eat, take baths and go for walks.  I've learned she really loves sleeping on her tummy.  I know, I know you're supposed to put them to sleep on their backs but I watch her and check on her while she's sleeping.  She loves her play mat and the mobile on her swing.  She will lay there smiling and giggling at her reflection, it's so cute! 



Dislikes: Hmmm, she doesn't like being hungry.  She didn't like her shots today, either did I :-(.  She doesn't really like to be held where she can't see what's going on. 



Adventures: We did the Turkey Trot this Thanksgiving, she slept through it all.  She had a family overload for Thanksgiving!  We had the whole family over and she was definitely a pass around baby. 



Mommy and Daddy could not get through the month without: This month is totally opposite from last month.  This month we can't live without the pack n play bassinet!  She has been sleeping so good in it lately.  Also I couldn't live without the swing!  I can put her in it during the day for a little while so I can get some stuff done around the house.
Holy moly! Look at the difference in one month!  I'm LOVING the leg rolls!!!  I can just eat her up!
 
Kate's first FSU vs UF game... Too bad it was an awful outcome :-(
 
Thanksgiving family picture.  We are so thankful for our peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment