Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life as we know it is about to change

I have always wanted to write a blog but I have never felt like I have enough exciting and interesting things to blog about.  Well NOW I DO! (at least I think it's super exciting and interesting and basically the best thing ever!)
I'm PREGNANT! I'm going to use this blog to document my pregnancy and all the fun stuff that comes with it.  Hope you enjoy :-)
Here's my first "belly" picture.  Dressed up for a friends wedding.  I really do have a little bump but it's not very evident in this picture.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: down 8 since first finding out
Maternity clothes? not wearing any yet.  I bought some that were on clearance at Old Navy and looking at them I can't imagine getting big enough to fit in them (I know I will though)
Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them!
Sleep: sleep is strange.  I can fall asleep on the couch at about 7:30 each night but then when i wake up in the middle of the night it takes me forever to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Getting the "Your Belly 12 weeks" e-mail from Babycenter.com :-)

Miss Anything? my normal energy! sushi, coffee and red wine
Movement: no baby movement but I have been experiencing "growing pains" feels like my uterus is being stretched, which I guess is exactly what it's doing.
Food cravings: fruit Popsicles! watermelon jolly ranchers.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat and red pasta sauce
Gender: we won't know until our peanut arrives :-)

Labor Signs: No way... let's stay like that for at least the next 28 weeks 
Symptoms: tired, nausea has gone away a bit, crazy dreams (if that's considered a symptom), tears at the drop of a hat!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mostly... emotional like crazy but mostly happy tears.
Looking forward to: Our next appointment in a little over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment