Saturday, March 17, 2012

13 Weeks

3/17/2012
No green beer for me this St. Patty's Day. 





How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: -6
Maternity clothes? not wearing any yet.  I'm loving yoga pants and comfy clothes. 
Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them!
Sleep: Between starting to get my energy back and the time change I can't believe how late I'm staying up.  OK maybe not late to you guys but this girl loves her sleep and bedtime is usually well before 10pm (even before getting knocked up).
Best moment this week: meeting with the photographer!  Fell in love with her and am so happy she will be capturing this journey for us!
Miss Anything? going to Hot Yoga and corndogs
Movement: nope.  No "growing pains" this week.
Food cravings: CARBS! especially rice and black beans.  Watermelon airheads and jolly ranchers.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat and red pasta sauce
Gender: we won't know until our peanut arrives :-)
Labor Signs: No way 
Symptoms: headaches (everyday), crazy dreams (if that's considered a symptom), tears at the drop of a hat!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: My bump to grow!  And hearing the heartbeat on Tuesday :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment