Sunday, June 3, 2012

24 Weeks

24 weeks, holy cow!  I feel like this pregnancy is flying by!  I'm trying to slow it down and enjoy it but it feels like the weeks are zooming by and before we know it she will be here.  Erick keeps saying "I can't wait to hold our little peanut" as sweet as that is I tell him he has to wait! She isn't ready yet and we totally are not ready yet either!  Only 16 weeks (or so) to go, that's crazy.  We haven't even picked out nursery furniture yet.  Oh well, I have no worries that we will get it all done before her arrival.  Right now I just want to enjoy being pregnant and getting all prepared as possible for her.

I fell a little behind with the picture and chalk board this week so I just had Erick take a quick picture while we were on our walk.  Baker made a guest appearence (i wish Erick would have told me to move so I wasn't right in front of the tree lol).




How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: +7
Maternity clothes? some of my clothes still fit and some don't.  I need to get some shorts for the summer for sure.
Stretch marks? none yet and I hope to never get them!
Sleep: Sleep is pretty good 
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat again at out appointment... That never gets old! 
Miss Anything? not really
Movement: YES!!! she is moving like crazy now! It's the best feeling :-)
Food cravings: fruits and yogurt
Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells
Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: No way
Symptoms: heartburn, backaches, crazy dreams 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and starting to get anxious
Looking forward to: Getting her room all ready 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness you've really popped this week! You're looking great! You really are one of those pregnant girls who looks amazing with a belly :) Love, Noelle.

    ReplyDelete